Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twinkle Tuesday!


Revision to post (as of 930pm Tuesday)... 3 more tickets have now been sold. There are just 7 tickets left available for this event!

This is a bit of teaser for our upcoming fundraiser! On Saturday October 3rd, Rebecca & I will be holding our 2nd Annual Create For a Cure - Stamp Out Breast Cancer event, here in Dorchester! We are very, very excited to have so much of the planning for this event well under way - in fact, I would say that we are almost ORGANIZED!! Rebecca will laugh when she sees this *lol*

Anyhow... Last night was our official meeting to finalize our event projects and let me tell you - YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!! It is going to be FANTASTIC! I can't wait!

The card I'm going to share with you today is sort of like my 'special project' for this event. Last year, I really wanted to create a PINK holiday card for the event as a tribute to our cause. The card was a big success, so we've decided to bring the concept back again this year. Now, this isn't actually the card you'll be making at the event - but it is one of my protypes created for my meeting with Rebecca last night! EVERY card at this event has been carefully considered only a chosen few have made the cut *lol*

If you'd like more information on our event - please contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com. We have 30 tickets sold and only 10 more available so don't delay - ACT NOW!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

No comments: