Sunday, September 27, 2009

September Scrappers Club Projects!


I'm so lucky to have 3 very different clubs running right now... A Holiday Club (that focuses on Christmas cards), a Stampers 6 Club (that focuses on a variety of stamping projects like cards, bags/boxes) and finally a Scrappers Club, where we focus on 2 - 12x12 scrapbook layouts each month! Each club has challenged me to think outside of my normal 'comfort zone' and that makes for such a wonderful experience for both my club members as well as myself because I'm learning new things each month along with my club girls!!

Today, I'm sharing the 12x12 Halloween layout I gave my Scrappers Club to work on this month! Each month, I provide a basic theme & layout and the girls use their own individual styles to complete their own pages! Shown above are my pages. Shown below are club member pages! Thanks again to Julie & Penny for allowing me to post their creative work publically, here on my blog!!

The idea of this layout was to make pockets for inserts of journalling and additional pictures! The girls loved the idea of the extra space!

Here's what Julie came up with!


Here's what Penny came up with!


Have a SUPER week everyone! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with our Stampers 6 projects for September!

No comments: