Sunday, April 25, 2010

Excited About the Bird!




I'm so excited that SU! came out with this versatile bird punch! I've had the punch for a couple of months now and it has been the most well-used punch in my collection - which is actually quick remarkable for those of you that have been in my craft room and have witnessed, first-hand, my addiction to punches (lol)!!!

This sample was created for a friend of mine who's son is getting his sacrament of Communion next month. I was helping her come up with ideas for her invitations and favors. I'll show you the favor idea once I've completed it!

The invitation uses the stamp set "Refuge & Strength", and the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch found in the Occasions Mini! I also wanted to have something on the invitation that referenced the reason for the invite so I used the stamp image 'First Communion' from the stamp set "Special Blessing". I used a combination of Soft Suede, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla for these invites.

Items from the Mini are only available until April 30th - don't wait, get yours now by emailing me at lisaburns@rogers.com!!

If you like the Two-Step Bird Punch shown below...you may want to check back tomorrow for a special class announcement for May!!

1 comment:

First Communion Favors said...

Such a nice and lovely invitation for the holy day!