Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOM


I'm starting to think about Mother's Day & Father's Day projects ... so I thought I would share this very simple card sample made using the Messages For Mom stamp set, and some of the Sweet Pea Designer Paper Package - both from the Occasions Mini! I wouldn't normally use a shade of red with a shade of orange but I quite like the result of this combination!!
Remember - you have less than a month to pick up items from the Occasions Mini before they're gone and a new smokin' hot Summer Mini is released!

You can view the entire Occasions Mini here.

Other items used to make this card include: 1-1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Sweet Pea Stitched Felt.

I also wanted to remind you that there's still time to pick up one of these sweet 'Sweet Pea DSP Shares' I'm offering for just $12 (48 sheets of 12 different patterns)!!

No comments: