Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Class - Friday April 30th

I'm so excited to get back into some scrapbooking this week!! I've been busy preparing some samples for this class, which include some 6x6 pages, a few 12x12 pages, some cards and some sweet Happy Birthday 3D projects!

Guests attending this class will get to see them all! They will also get to make 4 - 6x6 scrapbook pages with a birthday theme! This is a great way to play around with the amazing Simply Scrappin Kit + get a few pages done in a fun setting! The kit will be shared amongst class-goers, and while there will be sample pages made available at the class, guests are free to create their own masterpieces as they wish!



Note - I will be able to open a few spots for cardmaking. Pls let me know if this would interest you. Cardmaking guests will also get to make 4 Birthday Cards - spots are limited though so please RSVP quickly if this options interests you!

Cost For Class: $15
Reduced to 1/2 price with the purchase of any Simply Scrappin' Kit at the conclusion of this class!

Final RSVP can be accepted up to tomorrow, Wed April 28th. Hope you enjoy some sneak peaks at the samples for this class :o) Inspiration for the hb 2u card was taken directly (CASED) from our Stampin' Connection community website - a very special AND VALUABLE perk for SU! demonstrators!

Speaking of which... there's still time to take advantage of my JOINING MY FAMILY incentive!
I have the reward shown below to give to the next person to join my team! Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com OR sign up directly online by clicking here!

I'd be thrilled to show you all of the wonderful reasons why being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is FANTASTIC!!


No comments: