Friday, April 16, 2010

Invitation Sample #1

I was recently asked to make some Baby Shower invitations, which I was more than excited to do of course!!

I spent a lot of time mulling over different 'invite' ideas, but finally decided on a really cute & simple layout that I saw at a past SU! quarterly meeting. I believe the sample layout was originally created by Jodi Kutz! What made these invites so much fun to create was that I was able to make so many different variations of the same layout using different images from the Fox & Friends stamp set as well as different color combos.

If you have some invitations to create in the near future, I can help! I can help with ideas, or getting you the products/supplies you need or both! In many cases, you can save valuable $$ by making your own invitations for your upcoming events!!







Have a great night everyone! I'll be back over the weekend with some new club projects and more invitation samples!! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: