Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Because I Care



This sample is one of the amazing new Hostess Rewards in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue and it was a BIG HIT at my Open House this past weekend!

More than a few ladies wanted to get their hands on it and are considering hosting a party this summer to earn it for FREE!

I want to fill up a few dates so I'm announcing a few incentives to sweeten the pot and help you take the plunge to book your party!!

Prizes will be awarded based on a first-to-book basis so if you're first to email me to reserve your party date, you'll get to pick first from this prize list. If you're second to reserve your date, you'll get 2nd choice etc. Prizes will be awarded at your party providing your party sales hit the minimum Hostess qualifying amount of $200 (this is super easy to hit and I will help you get there :o)

Prizes
  • 2011 In Color Markers (Set of 5) - Valued at $19.95
  • Satin Ribbon Share - Valued at $10
  • Tropical Party DSP Share - Valued at $6

Available party dates - Party can be held at your place, or mine!

  • Sunday July 25th - 700-830pm
  • Tuesday July 27th - 700-830pm
  • Wednesday August 4th - 700-830pm

Here are 2 more samples using the 'Because I Care' hostess stamp set! All sample use new colors from the 2011 IB&C. The sample above uses Cherry Cobbler. The samples below use Marina Mist and Cajun Craze.

Have a great day everyone! Enjoy the beautiful weather today!! I'll return tomorrow with some helpful points about how EASY it is to book your Girl's Night In party!!

No comments: