Saturday, July 3, 2010

Re-Join Stampin' Up! For Just $45 !!



I know this is going to excite many of you that have at one time or another over the past 5 years taken advantage of the amazing perks SU! offers its demos! There are others out there reading that I know may have had to drop off from SU! as a demo because it might not have been an ideal time to keep the minimums going or to build a business!

Maybe JULY is the time get back to doing what you love!

This particular promotion is fantastic for previous SU! demo's because you likely already have a good supply of product/supplies so the kit comes with just basic business supplies to get you up & running again quickly at a LOW, LOW, LOW cost of $45 Canadian!

This is the best RE-JOIN offer I've seen in my 5 years with the company so I hope you'll consider coming back to the family!

BONUS for those that sign up in July (from me)!

Hobby Demos - sign up with me in July and receive a FREE package of the new 2011 In Color Cardstock (8 1/2 x 11) as a gift from me to you!

Business Demos - sign up with me in July and receive a FREE package of the new 2011 In Color MARKERS when you book & complete your first workshop/home party. Plus, I will offer up my services to help you with the preparation of this workshop and be there to help you run it if you wish!

No comments: