Friday, July 2, 2010

Canada Day MDS!


I have to admit, I had high hopes for myself when I purchased the `My Digital Studio` software.

I wanted a faster, easier way to keep up with my scrapbooking and I knew that this program was the answer. It is!
I am trying however to get a bit better with setting aside regular time to create a few MDS pages with the millions of pictures I seem to take each week at various events! My goal for the new 2011 Catalogue year is to share at least 1 MDS page each week with you so that you can keep up to speed on the new downloads and perhaps see if MDS would help with your scrapbooking backlog !!

This layout was super fast and easy and doesn`t really use very much of the software - but I liked the template layout (provided within the MDS program) so all I had to do is drag and drop my photos in and journal a bit! I did add an image from the Extreme Element stamp brush set described below.

Extreme Elements Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download
119099
Regular Price: $3.28
Preferred Price: $2.95 (when you order online from my business website)!
I hope you took lots of pictures of your own Canada Day festivities and that you preserve them quickly ...to cherish for years!!

No comments: