Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just another day...

HARDLY !

Today is Canada Day! We celebrate tradition and freedom and all of the wonderful things this country provides us each & every day! We celebrate family today! We celebrate a day away from work! We celebrate with fireworks, and BBQs and really fun things for the kids to do!

I absolutely LOVE Canada Day so once this post is done - I'm off to enjoy a day with my family :o)

TODAY is also a day many SU! fans have been waiting for!! The NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue launches TODAY! As many of you know, my 2 FOR 1 Surplus Sale & Open House event is just around the corner so I will see you all soon! I can't wait for you to see this new catalogue and some of the fresh, fun samples I`ve created so far using new stamp sets, colors and accessories!!

If you're coming by my Open House, be prepared to stay for a bit - I won't be able to control your urge to curl up on the couch and peruse the amazing new products!

More to come after all the celebrations today :o) Have a wonderful day with your families & friends!

No comments: