Monday, July 5, 2010

MDS Monday!



What a fantastic weekend we had here ...lots of sun and celebrations for Canada Day. There wasn't a shortage of things to do, that's for sure!

Evan 's Grade 1 class had a year-end pool party on Saturday. The Luty Family did a fabulous job of entertaining the kids and were so gracious with their backyard, on such a hot day! I took over 100 pictures of all the days events and on Saturday night, I decided to get right to it and make some MDS pages!

I decided to try to use one of the pre-fab templates available on MDS - this one has such a nice summer feel that it worked with pool-side and backyard themed photos. These templates make completing memory pages a breeze - just drag & drop your photos - and your done!

I did, however, want to play around with some MDS options and see what I could customize within the template pages and I was so happy with the result. For example, on the page shown above, the template had some 'pink' on it, and I was able to change this to Old Olive. I also added the 3 white brads on the scallop border.

Hope you have a great day everyone! I have some information coming soon (re. My Surplus Sale & Open House), so check back often!

Cheers!!

No comments: