Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here it is!!


Here`s how to earn this fabulous Idea Book & Catalogue for FREE...
  • Join My Team - I`ll start you off with your own FREE catalogue right away but you`ll get 8 more in your Starter Kit. Ask me for full details or join me for a Stampin`Up! Informational Night on Sunday July 4th. RSVP required please.
  • Book A Home Party - why not book a fun-filled night with a few friends &/or family and enjoy some stampin`time! Guarenteed to be a stress-free experience!
  • Attend My Open House - where you can earn this catalogue for FREE with every $100 order in addition to taking advantage of my popular 2 FOR 1 Surplus Sale!!

If earning the catalogue for FREE isn`t in the cards for you, you are more than welcome to buy the catalogue! I will have my traditional Open House cost on all of the new 2011 IB&C`s - simply email me to get more information.

If you`re an online kinda gal - the 2011 IB&C should be available soon! I will update my blog links and share the FYI once I see that update.

Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments: