Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Craft Studio Reno Pictures!

Ok, I got 4 comments ...so I'll post 4 pictures! If I get some more comments, I'll post more pictures. lol!!

What a sneaky way to find out who's out there!! I'm so excited to get settled into my new space... just wish I had a bit more free time this week. Back to school, busy week with work = not much free time :o(
Here's the one side of my studio wall being prepped for the install


Here's all of the cabinets being brought into my studio in anticipation of the installers arrival... lots of heavy lifting here !

The installers were nice enough to let me sneak down for the occasional picture or two while they were working ...however, they conveniently left the room for tools while I was taking them. I guess they were a little photo-shy! In this photo, the cabinets are about 3/4 installed.

Here they were making some serious progress... the cabinets were all up on the wall and they were working on the counter-top and prepping the cabinet doors!
Who wants to see the finished product ???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do I do I do! show us the goods Lisa! I tried to leave the 5th comment yesterday but it didn't work so now I'll be the first to beg for a sneek peek of the finished room. Pleeeeaaaasssseee let us all be envious! donna

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see! But it will make me sad that I don't have a craft studio like you!

Lisa Burns said...

Thanks for the comments ...whoever you are :o) I hope my sharing my room isn't making anyone feel bad -that's definitely not the intention. It's taken me just over 5 years and lots of hard work to get my space to where it is today so my hope is that sharing my experience will maybe help those that are looking for it. I've looked at hundreds of craft rooms, and storage ideas over the years and it really helped me to figure out how what to eventually do with my space. At the end of the day, your space is PERFECT no matter what it looks like ...if it works for you!! That's what is important :o) :o) Thanks again for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love seeing them!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us, although I am a little jealous. We are just beginning to finish our basement, so there may be a room for me in the distant future!