Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Holiday Club Cards - Post 2

Here are the other 2 cards my club gals made this month. The color combination was a bit of a stretch for me. Vintage is not really my comfort zone but it's really hot in the crafting world right now so I'm trying ... :o)

I do like how these cards use a color combination that might not be considered typical for Christmas - Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy & Crumb Cake. Gives them that unique feel.
These cards allowed the girls to play around with the Eyelet Border Punch, some of the new Vintage Ribbon and Designer Buttons, as well as the new Champagne Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini!
What do you think of these cards - do they feel 'Christmasy' enough? ...leave me a comment :o)



Have a fantastic night everyone!

No comments: