Saturday, September 25, 2010

What A Day!

And it's not over yet...but I had to post a quick update about the Stampin' Up! Regionals I attended today! I know many of you were disappointed that you couldn't attend (the event filled up therefore no guest tickets were made available :o(

BUT

I want you to know that I have no shortage of information to share and I plan to do that everyday for the next week or so! At least that is my goal anyway :o)

I have some updates, some surprises, some new classes, some new opportunities... the list goes on! Regionals are not new for me - this was my 5th Regional event since joining Stampin' Up! - but it amazes me how much of an impact each one has had on me & ultimately my creativity and business!

I just feel like I got the boost I needed today to set some new goals and try a few new things! I can't wait to share these all of this with you!

I'm off to a fundraiser dance - Life is Good...Come Celebrate with Us in memory of Kim Wolny. I'm really looking forward to seeing our friends and spending time with together tonite!

Have a great night doing whatever you have planned :o) I'll be back tomorrow with some more Regional information and hopefully some pictures (for some reason my camera won't let me download them right now - yikes)!!

No comments: