Monday, September 6, 2010

Reno Update!

Phase 1 is just about complete!

The cabinets have been installed and I've loaded them up, rearranging my supplies and making it much more conducive for classes & events! I'm so happy with the installation - Home Depot & Installations Plus did a fabulous job with this project! Although it was a bit rocky during the 'planning' stage with Home Depot, they really came through and exceeded my expectations!

Ralph & his partner from Installation Plus were fantastic... detailed, courteous, quick (and on time for the installation !) and they left my craft room practically spotless, cleaning and bagging all garbage from the installation. I was so impressed! They completed their work in a 1/2 a day - which left me plenty of time to begin 'moving' back in!

So, are you excited to see the room?

Leave me a comment and once I hit 5 comments I'll post the pictures...lol... I want to see who's blogging on this holiday Monday!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

C'mon...let's see your room!

Melanie A said...

the suspense is killing me!

Anonymous said...

Please post some pics!!

Julie said...

I can't wait to see the finished room

Alicia Kostyria said...

so I know I'm a little late but I am finally getting into a groove with the boys and updating everything. we want to see the finished product please :)