Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who doesn't LOVE chocolate ??

If you love these samples, you're going to LOVE the stamp set that was used to make them!

And, guess what...

It's FREE when you join Stampin' Up! right now! But, that's not all...

You still get the Greenhouse Gala Tote for FREE too!


If you're local and you want to be a part of the Stampin' Up! experience, there's one more opportunity you'll want to consider! A FREE Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Class I'm offering each month! The September Starter Kit Class is tomorrow (Wed). The October Starter Kit Class is Sunday Oct 3rd.


If you're not local - don't worry - there's something for you too! I will personally make you the Starter Kit Class projects and mail them to you once you've joined my team! I will also include step-by-step instructions on how to recreate the projects! This added bonus will help you kick-start your business by providing you with projects that you can easily recreate using the contents of your Starter Kit!!



I can't wait to experience the Stampin' Up! journey with YOU! Contact me today by email (lisaburns@rogers.com), or visit my Business Website to join my team! You'll need a unique password to join my team, so please keep 'Lisa Burns' handy - simple to remember eh!!




Thanks for stopping by today! I'll leave you today with a few key dates:

Sept 29th - September's FREE Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Class
Sept 30th - Impressions Folder Big Shot Class (there's still room for late registrations)
Oct 10th - End of the FREE 'Eat Chocolate' Regional Bonus
Oct 3rd - October's FREE Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Class

The Greenhouse Gala Tote is only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Don't miss out!

No comments: