Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year = New Opportunities For You!

Happy 2009 Everyone

I hope this year brings you, and your families good health, peace, love & happiness!

About my title today...

One of the reasons that I decided to turn my love of Stamping/Scrapbooking into a full-fledged business was because I wanted the challenge of running my own business! I wanted to see what I could accomplish with something that I controlled and managed from beginning to end! It was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself & my family!

This is an invitation to join my Stampin' Up! Team! It's an invitation of opportunity. It's an invitation to meet new friends and to do something you love. It's an opportunity to support your crafting habit and earn free product & rewards, while doing that. It's an opportunity to grow as an individual and help others enjoy the joy of stamping! It's an opportunity to try something new for 2009!

For the month of January, I have a special gift for anyone who joins my team! Special products that will help you kick-start your business and add even greater value to an already AWESOME Demonstrator Starter Kit. I will give one of the gifts below away to each person that signs up with me from January 1 to January 31 - and YOU will get to choose your gift in the order that you sign up! So, if you are the very first to comfirm your registration, you will get first dibbs on the gift you like below.

Of course, you may have questions about becoming a Demonstrator. I'm here to help! Email me your questions and I will be happy to reply back, same day!

If you have already been considering this opportunity and are ready to join - click here to go directly to my Business Website, where you can register online from the comfort of your home! You'll have your Starter Kit in about a week & 1/2, shipped directly to your door! You'll need a Password to register online - use 'Lisa Burns' and you'll be off to the races!

Extra Gifts For Joining Include:

1) Family Decor Elements
Includes the word "Family" (size: small; color: Chocolate). Our Décor Elements product line is another way for you to express your creativity, just on a larger canvas than a card or scrapbook page! Easy to apply, easy to remove, and easy to love. Here's a picture.



2) A Good Egg Stamp Set



3) Autumn Harvest Stamp Set


4) Snow Burst Stamp Set



Can't wait to have you as part of our FAMILY!! Thanks for stopping by today - and a TERRIFIC start to your New Year!

No comments: