Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Autumn!

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday to you all!
I hope you found some time this past weekend to sit back & relax & enjoy the Winter weather!
A few weekends ago, I spent a couple of wonderful hours stamping at a Birthday Party! Autumn's 10th birthday is actually today, December 22nd but Charlene (her lovely Mom) booked her birthday party earlier in December to avoid the pre-Holiday craziness! I had so much fun showing the girls how to stamp, and use ribbon & punches and I think they really liked their cards!

I hope you enjoy a few pictures from Autumn's party, as well as the projects the girls worked on, shown below. As you'll see, the girls felt very comfortable customizing their own cards to allow their creativity to shine through!! Happy Birthday Autumn - may it be your best birthday ever!
Email me anytime if you think a birthday party is in order for someone you know! You could even throw yourself your own birthday party and invite some friends over for a Girls' Night Out :o)

No comments: