Monday, December 29, 2008

'I WISH' Holiday Scrapbook Class

Date: Sunday January 11, 2009
630-830pm

This class will focus on getting some Holiday 12x12 Scrapbook pages complete & ready for all of those wonderful photos you've recently taken!! Guests will make 4 full 12x12 Holiday pages (2 - double page coordinating layouts using the 'I WISH' Simply Scrappin' Kit! I will provide all extra's for the class. You will take home all 4 completed pages, plus the remaining contents of your kit so that you can continue creating more pages long after the class ends!! Pictures are not required for this class as the pages have been designed for you to insert photos after the class. Most project material will come from your kit, however I will pre-cut any extra's needed for guests! You will need your own scrapbook adhesive for this class.
These are just 2 of the pages we'll be making at this class! I will also have several other projects - made using the 'I Wish Kit' on display for you to see while you are here! Bring a camera!
Contact me for more details!

No comments: