Sunday, December 28, 2008

Winter Break Class

Happy Holidays to you all! I hope you are enjoying this wonderous season of Peace & Joy and that your days have been filled making cherished memories to last a lifetime ... now, go scrapbook them :o)

I have LOTs to catch you up on so I'll start with my next class! It is this coming Tuesday December 30th from 10-12noon and it centers around Moms and their stir-crazy kids :o) The class will allow parent & child to spend a couple of hours learning about and creating their very own projects!
Here's a sample for Tuesday's class - contact me if you'd like to join in the fun!

This card is CASE'd from Julestampsx3 (SCS) - I loved the layout when I found her sample! I did change the color combination and the size of the tic-tack-toe boxes as I wanted class-go'ers to try punches instead of having to free hand cut! These were fun cards to make!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: