Friday, December 19, 2008

Love You Much Promotion!

I know it's hard... but at some point, we need to break away from Holiday cards and start thinking ahead to our late Winter & Early Spring projects...sigh...

Don't get me wrong - I still have a number of holiday cards to get finished AND yes, to get in the mail (oh boy), but I am very excited to share with you the next Stampin' Up! Bundle promotion!

This amazing bundle is called 'Love You Much' and consists of the following products:
  • A 6-piece stamp set called 'Love You Much'
  • New Designer Paper called 'Candy Lane'
  • A new Punch called 'Heart To Heart'

You get the bundle at 20% off! This promotion starts on December 23rd and runs until January 31, 2009. I have a SPECIAL OFFER as well!

SPECIAL INCENTIVE from me to you - but only until December 31st (Note - 20% off bundle will continue on until January 31, 2009).

All bundle orders placed via my online website (http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/), or via me directly will earn a FREE BUNDLE CLASS in January! That's right - a FREE CLASS with every bundle order from December 23rd to December 31st ONLY! Details on the class to be announced shortly!

No comments: