Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Think 'Love'

We haven't been feeling the greatest these last couple of days with a cold bug running through our household so our schedule has been 'light' compared to what we would normally have planned over the holidays! Not a bad thing I guess... forces us to slow down and spend some time together, and inside where its warm!

I would have liked to have spent more inside time stamping over the last couple of days but here's what I have managed to do (in between our family naps). I'm trying to get my display board updated from Fall/Winter to Winter/Valentine's Day so while I wait for my preordered 'Love You Much' bundle to arrive, I decided to play with the stamp set "Something New To Love" (111692)! This is a fun set! I've had a heart set before and found that outside of its obvious use (Valentine's Day), I used it quite a bit for everyday kind of things, like when you need to fill a small space on a scrapbook page, or to decorate an envelope etc. The last set I had, I sold because it retired so I'm so excited that I have another heart set in my collection again :o)

The bag is a double pouch purse bag, and the card is 3x3 in size. I used Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Black as my colour combinations for these projects! Hope you like them!
Here are the projects individually! Have a great day everyone and
HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: