Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Gift Bag Class - Monday December 15th!

Happy Saturday My Stamping Friends!

Its been a long time coming...but we finally have a 'slower' weekend to enjoy so while Rod & Evan are off to do some fun BOY things - I get to STAMP!! Well, that is ...after I've cleaned the bathrooms :o(
Once I did make it into my craft room, I finished off my projects for Monday night's Holiday Gift Bag class! There are just a few spots left open, so if you'd like to join us for some social time - RSVP by tomorrow night so that I can prepare enough projects for everyone (lisaburns@rogers.com)!

Guests will get to make at least 5 Holiday Bags (maybe more if time permits) and I will be demonstrating the 3 fun projects shown here. A double-pouch purse, a 2,4,6,8 candy bag and a pillow box! Hope you can make it! I'm even providing the candy or fillers for the projects!!

Here are the projects shown individually. Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: