Saturday, January 31, 2009

NEW Corduroy Button Shares Are Now Ready!


Come and get em' !!

As promised, here are the details of one of my NEW Sping/Summer Accessory shares! Shares will go fast, so RSVP if you'd like one right away. If I run out of my first shipment of shares, I'll order more to be ready in a couple weeks!

What are shares?
Shares are an economical way to try "some of everything", WITHOUT having to order 1 full container of each of the 6 available button colors! I have listed below, how much it would cost you to buy all of the available color of Corduroy Buttons, so that you can see the value in 'sharing' between yourself & other customers! In most cases, there isn't a price reduction or increase for the shares - you're basically splitting the contents of the packages with other people (equally)! Including the cost to buy. Shares are a PERFECT way to try out various products without a huge money investiment and they provide a ton of variety with your project creations!

NEW Corduroy Button Share - $25
Included - 36 buttons (you'll get 6 of each color listed below / 2 of each style type)
Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun

Cost to buy all Corduroy Button full packages - $95.09

Contact me if you are interested in getting one of these shares! For any pick up or local delivery of shares, I will be including this cute little storage jar, OR I can mail the shares out (after payment received) at no additional cost to you, but you must be in Canada! Unfortunately, I won't be able to mail the storage jars due to the increased cost of postage - but I will mail the shares in a smaller plastic container that you can easily use within your craft room to keep your Corduroy Buttons safe & accessible!
*Just wanted to mention THANKs to Heather S! I originally saw these little containers on her blog, and ended up finding them in a local store today! Thanks for the great idea Heather!

Watch for more shares coming soon!

No comments: