Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You!!



What a fantastic time I had on the weekend, seeing those of you that made it out during the snow storms! I was quite touched that you risked your lives to be here to see me ...but then was reminded by a friend that "not much keeps stamping addicts away from a new catalogue release"!! lol!

So, the new Spring Summer IB&C is here and I LOVE IT! My first order is well above any of my previous 'new catty orders' (shhhh don't tell my hubby that part) and I'll be waiting on pins & needles until Mr Brown drives up with all of my goodies!!

If you would like a copy of the Spring Summer IB&C, email me anytime and I would be happy to ship one out to you (I'll pay for the shipping cost)!! The catalogue is also available online - check it out on my Blog sidebar or visit my business website by clicking here! Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

No comments: