Friday, January 2, 2009

Upcoming Coaster Class

I'm so excited to be offering this class to my customers in January! Several of you have been asking for it...so now - here are the details! The class will be limited to just 6 guests to ensure a comfortable working space and lots of 1 to 1 instruction!

'Stamping With Tiles 101' Class

Friday January 16, 2008 - 700-830pm

This class will focus on the use of stamps with ceremic tiles! Guests will learn how, and then get to make a set of 4 Coasters that they can either use for themselves, or they can give away as a gift! I will have several other Coaster samples on hand for you to see other ways to make this fun project work for different themes & different times of the year!

Cost: $30. All guests will receive a $25 credit back toward an order placed the day of the class.
Therefore, this class and all its instruction is just $5!!!
Here are a few samples from my time in my Craft Room today! These are not the Coasters we'll be making at the class (I'll keep that as a surprise for guests attending) but this helps to give you and idea of how much fun we'll be having stamping on tiles!







Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow ....ahhh I love vacation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa these look great...aren't they fun to make!!!