Saturday, January 17, 2009

When the weather doesn't cooperate...

STAMP!

That was the theme today after holding my first of two Open House Events this weekend to say goodbye to the Fall Winter IB&C and say HELLO to the new Spring Summer IB&C! A number of brave souls ventured out to see me...risking their lives...desperate to see the new catalogue...lol! In the end, I had some extra time to get caught up on some of my class projects :o) Tomorrow morning I will post the samples for my upcoming 'Love You Much' Bundle Class! There are a few spots left open for my Wed Jan 21st class!

Seriously though, a great BIG thank you to those that made it by today! It was great to see you and I hope you enjoy mulling (drooling) over all of the wonderful products this catalogue has to offer! Here are a few pictures, taken before my Open House!
I have a number of things on the go at this Open House - lots of great deals & a few surprises for guests...including my Surplus Sale table, some door prizes, a Grand Prize, some great incentives for anyone that books a workshop, or joins an upcoming club AND of course some special invitations to join my Stampin' Up! team! The 2 pictures in the middle below show some of those incentives for new FAMILY members! It really is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as we anticipate the start of the biggest promotion of the year - SALE A BRATION - starting Feb 1st!
Thanks for stopping by today - check back tomorrow for those 'Love You Much' samples!

No comments: