Monday, January 12, 2009

The Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalogue Has Arrived!

And...

It's amazing!! I love it! I know, I know... I say this everytime Stampin' Up! releases a new catalogue but they do such a great job of making each & every catalogue a source of refreshing inspiration!

To be fair to all of the other demonstrators out there - I will not be releasing any information on the new catalogue, the new stamp sets, or the new accessories (and there are lots of them), but I will tell you that I'm extending an invitation to anyone on my customer distribution list to my Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalogue Open House!

Contact me for details on how you can get on my customer distribution list AND how to find out more about my events this weekend!

I'll be back a little later today with some additional 'Coaster' samples as I prepare for my class this coming Friday! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I hope mine are delivered as promised tomorrow...I can hardly wait...