Monday, January 12, 2009

Stamping on Tiles 101 Class

There's still a bit of room left for my Coaster Class this coming Friday night (7-830pm) - Email me if you'd like more details! I promised that I wouldn't show the class projects, so as not to ruin any surprises, but I will show you some other Coasters & Tiles I've been working on as preparation for this upcoming event!

Fall Coasters should really be the last thing I'm working on right now but I knew I would like the outcome of using this retired stamp set 'Autumn Fest'. I love the big bold images and the colors worked perfectly on tile!

The other project I thought I would show you are tile magnets! I thought this size of tile was so cute when I found them at Home Depot so I got a sheet to try them out! Nothing fancy with these tiles...just straight stamping! I'm thinking of making enough for Evan's class for Valentine's Day - I think it would make a different gift for his friends to take home!!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: