Sunday, May 18, 2008

Loonies For Littles Stampin' Kit Contents!

This post is long overdue! I wanted to share the contents of the kit with you earlier as I think this is such a FUN way to raise money for such a great cause!

$2 from every kit purchase will go towards Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Canada and as if that wasn't enough, you score yourself a fabulous LIMITED TIME kit with the following contents:

A fabulous little stamp set called "Good Together"
A 5x5 On Board Journal Book
4 Sheets of Textured Cardstock
3 Sheets of self adhesives die-cuts
2 Sheets of Designer Series Patterned Paper (double-sided)
2 Ink Spots (Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie)
Full Instruction Sheet
12x12 Craft Keeper

All for the low, low price of $32.50 ! I'm so excited to break this kit open (for more than just picture taking) so I'm challenging myself to playing around with it this evening and sharing my creations in an upcoming post!

I hope you'll consider supporting this wonderful cause and order this kit for you or for a gift for the crafter in your family! If you live in Canada, contact me for more details on how to order - lisaburns@rogers.com.

Enjoy your long-weekend Sunday evening!

No comments: