Sunday, May 4, 2008

Special #2 & Some Class Samples


Cutting Combo Pack Special Offer

Promotion Dates: May 1-31, 2008

Promotion Details:
During the month of May, order a Cutting Mat and receive a Hobby Blade for FREE!

These tools are part of my personal 'staple' product collection - I use them pretty much anytime I sit down to stamp. Whether it is to trim die-cuts or hand cut projects in places my scissors cannot get to, or trimming Designer Paper on chipboard, or simply cutting the middle out of an image with precision- these tools are up for the job!

The Cutting Mat (101087) is 12x18 allowing you full working space for any sized project, including your 12x12 scrapbook page layouts! It is a no-slip mat that allows for safe cutting while protecting your work surface. The mat contains grid lines that provide an accurate guide & precise cutting with your hobby blade!

The Hobby Blade (102449) is extra sharp (you don't want your kids near this tool), and comes with 5 refill blades and a convenient storage tube for safe keeping!

Both products can be found on Page 184 of the current Spring/Summer Collection catalogue - you can view online by going to my business website at http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/. Contact me today with your questions, or if you'd like to order a set for yourself! lisaburns@rogers.com

Below you'll find my samples from tonite's Mom/Daughter Class! The girls made the journal (customized) and a 3x3 card with envelope and the Mom's made the 2 cards below! I love having new friends to stamping at my classes because it keeps me 'basic' - and this really is a good thing! Some of you are going to notice that one of the stamps used below is retired (SAB '08)... yup, that's true (sorry)! SU! really needs to make more sayings that are box-like or vertical - don't you think??

This was my very first class that focused on kids... since I have a 4 1/2 yr old boy, we haven't ventured down this path yet with his friends but we will someday!! I can't wait to plan other kid's class! Have a super night everyone!


No comments: