Monday, May 5, 2008

Special #3 - An Opportunity Just For You!

I saved the BEST promotion for last! I know there are more than a few of you out there that have, or are considering joining this amazing company OR you've been searching for an opportunity to start up a home business to gain flexibility, income and the ability to run things the WAY YOU WANT TO run them! How cool is that!

Stampin' Up! has announced that the Starter Kit (more on that in a moment) is on sale for 20% off for the month of May! If you missed out on the opportunity to join the SU! family during our recent Sale-A-Bration promotion, IT'S BACK AGAIN - which is a wonderful surprise to all of us!

But that's not all... when you buy the Starter Kit, you also receive a FREE HODGEPODGE KIT (choices include the Pewter, Antique Brass and Aged Copper). We've just received an announcement today that indicated that ALL Hodgepodge will be RETIRING when the Spring/Summer Collection catalogue retires so if you love the look of these awesome embellishments - now is the time to get some - WHY NOT GET THEM FOR FREE...

Common Questions about deciding to join Stampin' Up! For Canadian Residents Only

1. How much is the kit?
Normally, the kit is $260 plus PST (8%) only. New Demo's do not pay GST (5%), no do they pay shipping on the kit! In May, the kit is only $208 plus PST = $224.64. That's amazing! Don't forget about the FREE HodgePodge Kit as well!

2. What comes in the kit and what if I already have some of the stuff?
The kit contains over $400 worth of Product, much of which is substitutable so if you already have some ink colours or stamp sets, you can pick different ones from the current catalogues of similar value! This is something I can help you with!

3. What do I have to do as a demonstrator? How long is my commitment?
Nothing or everything. It really is true! If you are someone that just wants the kit contents ($400 worth of stuff for a steal of a deal $224.64) - that's cool! There is absolutely no commitment or payback for the kit if you decide to do nothing. Of course, if you do decide to make a go of your home business - your potential is unlimited!

4. Do I have to do workshops?
NOPE. You do not need to do 1 workshop if that isn't comfortable for you. Many, many demo's will hold classes in their own homes (I do this often myself) and others will consider themselves casual demo's whereby they just sell Product to their friends & families who are also addicted to SU! (nothing wrong with that after all). YOU can even be your own best customer!

5. What do I need to do to remain active as a demo?
In order to remain in an active status, you would need to submit orders totalling $450 per Quarter. That can be done by workshops, classes, personal orders, friends, family etc. etc. This will enable you to continue to get the demo discount plus all of the perks that come along with being a demo. If you do not meet that Quarterly Quota, you simply drop into a pending or inactive status AFTER your first full 3 months of sign up. No paybacks or penalties...nothing!

6. What are some of the perks of being a demo?
Instant Income (20%), Commission Cheques each month, 30% off your entire 1st order, Great Rewards (free product), Incentives & Free Gifts, monthly publications with great business tips & new techniques, complimentary catalogues, ability to earn an annual trip (this year it is HAWAII) and much, much more

7. How do I sign up?
It is so easy. Take a look at my website (http://www.lisaburns.stampinup.net/). You'll want to visit the very last page of the catalogue to view the contents of the Starter Kit, or you can contact me and I will send you a handy reference sheet. You may want to think about the specific stamp sets and ink colours you want to get within your kit. While on the Home Page of my business website, go to SIGN UP icon and you will be guided through the process from there! You'll need my password to purchase the Starter Kit - please use LISABURNS. If you need ANY help at all, please email me and I can arrange to connect with you either in person (locally), email or walking you through the process by phone.

If I were to add to this, for those considering the Starter Kit in order to start your own home business, I would further encourage you to consider what you need from your upline (that would be the person that you sign up under). Do you have a personal relationship with them, do you need/want one? What type of support would you want your upline to provide to you to ensure you're getting what you need to kick-start your business as best you can. DO NOT BE AFRAID to ask these questions! It may pay off for you BIG TIME down the road!

Here's what I offer my team, and what you could expect to get from me as your upline:
  • Understanding - I'm a wife, a Mom and I work FT at another 'corporate' job so I know that everyone is going to have different reasons for joining SU! I spend a significant amount of time learning from YOU what that is. What YOU would like to get out of the business and how I can help YOU with that. Add to this that I LOVE CRAFTING so my intentions have always been to remain an Active Demo as long as I'm still having FUN with the business (and not taking a loss - I can help you with this too :o)
  • A Friend - who doesn't love to make new friends and come together with people that have similar interests. I am so thankful for my team of friends, many of whom I never would have met if it weren't for Stampin' Up!
  • Support & Motivation - I've reached Counselor status and have been in the business now for 4 yrs. My team has regular meetings, which are not entirely geared toward the business demo. All of my 'hobbyists' are more than welcome to attend and learn new techniques and join in the fun! I provide email updates and full access to all of my events to either participate or learn how to run them, first hand
  • Incentives - are a fun way to give back to my team. By encouraging them to better-their-best, they challenge themselves and feel a great sense of accomplishment!
Thank you for sticking with me through this VERY LONG post. I hope you found it informative and that if you are considering joining a team, that you consider me - ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK before making your decision.

Stampin' Up! has changed my life and I'm confident that if you are ready to allow it to do the same for you that you'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome!

No comments: