Sunday, May 25, 2008

May Promo's Are Almost Over!

Check out my Bitty Book below - made using the On Board products on sale this month! You still have a bit of time to get in on the May SU! specials including:

1) Starter Kit - 20% off the cost of the Kit plus a FREE Hodgepodge Kit of your choice, plus a special gift from me (email me for more details - lisaburns@rogers.com)

2) On Board (Chipboard) - 25% off with any $40 net order. This is unlimited so once you reach the $40 qualifying amount, you can take 1 of each of the On Board products or stock up and get 10 of each of them if you wanted!!

3) Cutting Mat Promo - Order the large cutting mat and receive the Hobby Blade FREE

4) Loonies For Littles Stampin' Kit - filled with lots of great products that coordinate and make creating a mini scrapbook simple, fast & easy! $2 from every order will go directly to the Canadian Big Brothers & Big Sisters organization! A great kit for a great cause! The kit is just $32.50!

This is how the package arrives to you once ordered! All the score/fold lines are already done and it comes with 10 Bitty Page Protectors! The cost of the Bitty Books this month as part of the promo is just $9.03 a book!!



This is the Bitty Book I made for Evan's JK Memories! I used a sample that Stampin' Up! provided as my inspiration! You can decorate the front/back/end of the book as well as include cardstock inserts inside the book - I did this to separate the contents into categories which will include: Favorite Memories, Friends & Milestones!


This is how the whole package comes together - granted, I still need to decorate the outer casing but it gives you an idea of how nicely the book fits into the case. My goal is to do one for JK and SK and then figure out what to do from there...

These books are like a mini scrapbook, much faster than if you were to do a full 6x6 album and would be ideal for New Baby, Birthday or Christmas gifts!


Thanks for stopping by today - have a sunny week!

1 comment:

bettysonly said...

Good morning Lisa,

Your blog is similiar to mine. I make candles and just recently started blogging so there is much to learn about this industry. I will check back time to time to see what is new with your company. I have learned more about meta tags, html, and crawling websites then I thought I would ever know. Your products look great and I know I can learn something from you and your site. Keep up the good work.

Betty's Only
www.bettysonly.etsy.com
www.bettysonly.blogspot.com