Monday, May 26, 2008

A Mother's Day Sample & A Yummie Dinner!



So, I'm really, really late posting this Mother's Day card that my friend & awesomely creative team member sent me! I met Becca through SU! - she attended a home party of a friend of hers at which I was demonstrating, and signed up to be a Demonstrator pretty much from there! I'm so glad to have met Becca, who has such creative flair & talent! I was very touched that you thought of me for this card Becca - thank you! I love this sample because you can easily adapt it with another saying for a nice Spring/Summer card for ANY occasion!

You can view Becca's fabulous blog here ( http://stampendous.blogspot.com/ ) - sorry I used to be able to paste the URLs, then overtype but lately it won't let me do that and still have the link work properly??? If anyone knows why, please PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know why :o)

Finally - here's a pic of our dinner last night! My husband thinks I'm corny for taking shots like this but I don't really care :o) A friend from work (thanks JM) told me about a great deal on some beef, which we used to make kabobs and filets! We've never made our own kabobs before and it was tons of FUN with Evan! Not only that - they were so tasty! I'm hungry again just talking about them !!!

Be back tomorrow with a Father's Day sample! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am glad you liked your card! I am trying to make sure that I make time to stamp for the love of it and to make people smile lately instead of just stamping for business. I hope it made you smile!