Friday, May 16, 2008

Pick A Favorite - Pick A Petal Class!


Sometimes I get so excited about all the new stamp sets that come out, or that I have recently purchased, that I forget about sets that I had once loved not so long ago! Last night, I challenged myself to pull out a set that I bought at more than 3 months ago and create with it and guess what - I fell in love with the set all over again!

The set is Pick A Petal and when the Spring Summer Collection catalogue was released, it was a RED HOT must-have! Although the hype around this set has cooled down a bit, I'm reminded of all the ladies that come to my classes each week and comment on my display of cards - and guess which samples seem to get the most notice...? Yup, you got it - Pick A Petal! I think it is because this set is just so darn versatile, it cries out for its user to think outside of the box!

So that's exactly what we're going to do at my next class! Read on for more details...

When: 2 dates available

Saturday June 7th - 930am-1100am or

Tuesday June 10th - 630pm-800pm

Where: My craft studio

What: Guests will be shown various ways to use this set to make much, much more than just flower cards. In fact, every card we make will use a different function of the set with things like bugs, candles and much more! You'll need to be here to see this! We will make a minimum of 4 cards - all different in style & theme!

Cost when registered by May 31st : $42 which includes the cost of the stamp set! You will leave the class with all of your samples, plus the stamp set (which will be cut & ready for you upon your arrival for the class). Club members automatically get a $2 discount on the class fee!

Cost when registered by June 4th: $45 which also includes the cost of the stamp set however there is no guarantee that the set will arrive in time for the class. You will still be able to attend the class and make all of the projects!

Class can be paid for using credit card for your convenience. Hope to see you soon!
Credit for the dragonfly card goes to "deniseinpa" from SCS! I used the same layout but changed the neutral cardstock from Basic Black to Basic Grey as well as the saying on the card! The other card (big flower) is a Lisa Burns original!

No comments: