Friday, April 3, 2009

Explosion Of Butterflies & My Big Shot Club!


As I build my collection of Big Shot Die's... I find myself 'playing' more with different ideas and projects! The possibilities for the Big Shot system are endless! It amazes me how easy the Big Shot makes all of the 3D projects I personally used to shy away from attempting!!
Not any more !!
Maybe the Big Shot has captured your interest? I bet you've seen hundreds (maybe thousands) of projects using the Big Shot splashed all over blogs, craft websites and in magazines!
If you think it's time to try the Big Shot out for yourself - you need to contact me about my next Big Shot Club! The club will focus on Big Shot / 3D projects every month and you'll have access to all of these events for FREE! You'll also end up with your very own Big Shot at the end of the club.
Yup - you heard me right! Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com for full club details!
The project I'm showing today is called an Explosion Box - and it isn't the first time you've seen one of these from me... I do enjoy making them! We made these boxes at our March Club event and I think the girls were surprised with how easy they were to make! For this explosion box, I used the SAB Designer Paper reward (Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper) for the lid and Sahara Sand cardstock for the base of the box. I used the coordinating SAB stamp set 'Polka Dot Punches' and Sahara Sand ink on the inside of the box.
To make the butterflies, I used the 'Beautiful Butterflies Bigz' Die with Bashful Blue cardstock. For the butterfly on the lid of the box, I stamped images using the 'Seeing Spots' stamp set and Bashful Blue ink. I used a piece from the Styled Siver HodgePodge Hardware Kit and added it to the core of the butterfly.
For the butterfly on the inside of the box, I stamped a saying using the 'Congrats' SAB reward set and then popped the image up using some Stampin' Dimensionals!
Come back tomorrow to see my 6x6 Scrapbook Page using the same Big Shot Butterfly Bigz Die!!

No comments: