Saturday, April 18, 2009

Perfect Party Aylmer! TODAY!!

Just a reminder that I will be at the original PERFECT PARTY today in Aylmer at the Knights Of Columbus Hall!

58 Beech Street
Aylmer

1230-400pm Saturday April 18th

Over 20 home businesses will be represented including myself with STAMPIN' UP! There will be lots of Spring/Summer product lines to view, door prizes, cash and carry and FUN, FUN, FUN! I will have some of my retired stamp sets there...and they're yours to take home FREE - yup, that's right FREE! You take the retired stamp set home at no charge and order the equivalent value in new product from the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogue!

2 sets for the price of 1 - WOW! As a special thank you, I will have a special gift for anyone that makes it out to this event and mentioned my blog!! Let's see how many free gifts I can give away today :o)

Hope to see you there!

No comments: