Monday, April 13, 2009

Stampin' Up! April Special!

Did you know that when you order $50 from the NEW Occasions Mini - you get 1 thing FREE from the $12 and under page in the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogue (Page 208)? Order $100 worth of amazing product from the new mini and receive 2 FREE items from the under $12 page!

What are you waiting for?
Treat yourself to a new stamp set, some beautiful new Designer Paper, or maybe you're in the market for some fresh spring embellishments!

The sample shown today was one of the cards we made at my Stampers Club event this past Saturday! I used a layout and color scheme from a sample I saw on SCS and just made a few subtle changes... I really wanted to showcase one of the individual stamps available on the $12 and under page on this card so I chose to use the 'Elegant Thank You' stamp. I also changed the flower & the location of the butterfly! The butterfly image is from the 'Great Friend' stamp set in the Occasions mini, and we embossed the image using Cameo Coral craft ink + clear embossing powder to give it a more dramatic look! The Designer Paper used can also be found in the Occasions Mini and its called 'Walk In The Park'! The combination of Basic Grey and Going Grey is striking - I love this new paper!!
If you've thought about joining a Stampers Club... be sure to pop in tomorrow where I'll showcase another project we made this past Saturday and provide an update on my next club starting up in May!! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: