Friday, April 17, 2009

What A Perfect Day

for a post like this...!

It's sunny outside and the temperature is getting warmer...the birds are chirping and it's FRIDAY! Yahoo!
So, in honour of all those things, my post today centers on these adorable little butterfly fridge magnets. I saw some samples at Regionals of flowers & letters, but thought I would try my Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die and some fresh spring colours and viola! this was the end result! This particular Die is exclusive with Stampin' Up!...meaning you won't find it in any retail craft stores or online!

I added the Rhinestone Brads for some sparkle but they ended serving another purpose in that the Brad(s) actually hold the 2 different sized butterflies together nicely! I've added this project as a BONUS to my Stamp-A-Stack event next Friday April 24th so if you've been thinking about joining in, registration is still open!
Enjoy this bright & sunny Friday everyone! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: