Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack Sample #3

Here's the last project from my recent HIS/HER stamp-a-stack!

This card uses the stamp set 'And Many Mower' and To The Nines Speciality Designer Paper! It also uses some punches 'Photo Corners Punch' and 'Key Tag Punch'. Similar to the project from Monday, guests that attended this stamp-a-stack got to practise the Blender Pen technique!

On the inside of the card, I stamped the splatter image from the stamp set 'Itty Bitty Backgrounds' using Always Artichoke ink. We also used more of the Specialities DP to make a gift card holder! When you take the gift card out - the saying 'HAPPY FATHER'S DAY is displayed!

I love the size of this card - 6 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches, which fits perfectly inside our Open Ended Envelopes! The one shown here is in Very Vanilla, however SU! only sells the Whisper White now (107286) in the current Spring/Summer IB&C.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow to find out about a special offer for May - exclusively from me to my customers! There will be a million ways to earn ballots for this special May prize - a chance for anyone to win!! I'm so excited to show you!!

No comments: