Monday, April 27, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack Sample #2


Hi There! Looks like it's shaping up to be a wonderful Monday - at least in terms of weather :o) Thought I would share another sample from my HIS/HER stamp-a-stack this past Friday night. I really like the set 'And Many Mower' from the Occasions Mini!

I actually WON this set during my upline's door prize draw at our last Quarterly Meeting - THANKS ALICIA!! Boy, was that perfect timing for my HIS/HERS class :o)
This card uses Sahara Sand & Chocolate Chip Cardstock as well as some of the Speciality Designer Paper 'To The Nines'. This paper is fantastic for masculine cards, scrapbook pages or any craft project for that special guy in your life!! I also used both star punches, the large star and the small star and layered them together with a Brad. The technique used on the card is done with a Blender Pen.
Don't forget that there is still time to take advantage of the APRIL STAMPIN' UP! Promotion! Pick out anything you want from the $12 & Under page (page 208) in the Spring/Summer IB&C FREE with any $50 order from the Occasions Mini!
Have a great day - be back tomorrow with the next installment of 2 FOR 1 TUESDAYS!!!

No comments: