Friday, August 21, 2009

Back From Algonquin Park!

We had a really nice time up in Algonquin Park this past week! The weather was up & down but I think everyone has come to expect that this summer - we made the most of the weather while it was good!

Last year was our first camping trip that far up North, and it was definitely a great experience so off we went again this year. My DH picked a different campground than last and struck gold with an amazing site, lots of space for Evan to safely roam and ride his bike (although I'm certainly glad I brought the extra box of bandaides!! Boys... I tell ya *sigh*!!

I will get into some stampin' projects over the next couple of posts (I managed to get some stamping time this year camping!!!!) but for now I'll share a few pictures from our trip! If you like camping, or the outdoors, or adventure - you should make a trip to Algonquin Park! Lots to see & do for all ages!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!




No comments: