Thursday, August 6, 2009

Open House & Surplus Sale

I've had some questions about what will be available at my Open House/Sale this coming Friday night (7-9pm)... so I thought I would post some items!

Ribbon Shares
I have some left! They've been bundled in manageable & cost friendly bundles so don't miss out on this opportunity to try out some different ribbon colors & styles but getting one of these shares for yourself!

Designer Paper
I will have retired Stampin' Up! Designer Paper available to purchase 'by the sheet'!

Stamp Sets
Perhaps I should have put this category first as I have a truck-load of amazing retired stamp sets, both gently used and brand new available for the taking! Rather than listing all of the sets (which would take WAY, WAY too long), I thought it would be helpful to list some catogories instead! I have sets for all occasions, including: Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter!

Remember - these sets are all FREE! You take the retired sets home with you tomorrow night and place an equivalent order from the NEW 2010 Idea Book & Catalogue! 2 for 1 stamps - SWEET!

A few other things included in this sale...
Punches, Rub Ons, Simply Scrappin' Kits, Handmade scrapbook kits, Handmade cards & other projects for sale, Embellishments (ie. HodgePodge samples, Eyelets, Brads)

as well as LOTS AND LOTS of project samples!! RSVP by the eInvite sent out August 1st, or email me directly at lisaburns@rogers.com! Just 2 more sleeps!!

No comments: