Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Display Board - Lots Of Work BUT Well Worth It!

So...

I offered to bring a Display Board to our recent Razzle Dazzle Event last weekend - it was the least I could do since I couldn't commit to being a part of the planning committe. I typically change my board Quarterly so that time was quickly approaching anyway but I just didn't quite feel ready for Fall/Winter projects yet...

So, I challenged myself to update the board with late summer, and new 2010 In Color projects instead. Yes - this will mean that I need to update it once again in another month or so, but that's ok - after all, I have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO THIS! That's funny eh :o)

If you attend my classes, clubs or events regularly, you'll see this up close & personal on your next visit but if not, I hope the board inspires you to pull out your craft supplies and make a card for someone, or a new scrapbook page! Go ahead and copy - that's what they are there for :o)

Have a great day everyone - as always, thanks for stopping by! Here are the panels shown individually for a closer look.

No comments: