Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stampers Club & Team Burns Projects!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I attended a 'Razzle Dazzle Extravaganza' event put on by my upline Alicia and her fabulous team of organizers! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to attend this event due to our vacation plans but I'm so glad I ended up registering as I learned a ton and had a great time with other local demonstrators - including 5 other members of Team Burns!

More to come on this event and the projects we got to make in my upcoming posts!!

Today I wanted to show you what my Stampers 6 & my Team Burns members got to work on this month! You've seen this box in a number of my previous blog postings but as I polled my Club gals & team members, it was clear that there was an interest in walking through the steps on how to make this project - so we did! What a great perk for being part of a club or my team eh *wink* !!! If you wish to learn more about how you can join in the fun - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!
I found this box template on SCS and began working with the 2010 In Colors to create lots of different options for my guests this month!

The box and the little coordinating note cards were a big hit with the girls!!
Be back tomorrow with some samples from my August Scrappers Club event! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope the sun is shining where ever you are today :o)

No comments: