Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twinkle Tuesdays

I'm back with Twinkle Tuesdays... sorry about missing last week - but VACATION called and I needed to answer!

This week, I'm delighted to share one of the Make n' Take projects we made at the Razzle Dazzle Event held this past weekend!

This is the project I ran home to recreate and prepare an upcoming class for! I JUST LOVE IT and I want to share it with you...so in addition to the project today, I'm sharing one of my September classes in advance, which will provide YOU an opportunity to come out and make one of these for yourself. AND, there's a bonus too...read on...

Stamp Camp - Scrapbook In A Box!
Monday September 14, 2009 - 700-830pm

Come on out and learn how to make a fun Scrapbook In A Box using the amazing & versatile Simply Scrappin Kits! Guests will have an option to choose from either a 'Holiday/Christmas' theme or a 'Boy' theme. Projects will be suitable to bring home to insert pictures after the class (ie no photos needed to attend). Full demonstration will be provided plus guests will leave with printed instructions on how to recreate the project again at home! Snail Adhesive (or alternative tape runner) is required for this class. Contact me in advance of the class and I can order one for you :o)

Cost: $10. Reduced to just $5 with any $25 order OR FREE CLASS with any $50 order placed the night of this event!

Bring A Guest Bonus -

Bring along a friend that is new to Stampin' Up! or to me and I will reward you with a FREE Classic Ink pad - color of your choice!

AND

I will also DOUBLE your project! That's right - you get 2 Scrapbooks In A Box for the price of 1 Class! You can't miss this one! You just need to bring a friend to get these 2 extra things from me - how easy is that??!!

This project would make such a nice gift for someone, or something you can proudly display on your desk at work or a coffee table at home! Here's a look at the inside of the box to give you an idea of how the box becomes a quick & easy scrapbook once the lid is taken off! I won't spoil the fun by showing the 'Boy' version - you have to attend to see that one! If there's interest in a girl version I can certainly look to schedule another date down the road - leave me a comment OR email me at lisaburns@rogers.com

No comments: