Friday, August 28, 2009

THANK YOU WEEKEND SPOT SPECIAL!

Thank you to everyone that has responded to both my email request as well as my blog poll around the usage of my blog! Your responses are greatly appreciated and I have taken in some terrific feedback from so many of you!

As a THANK YOU for helping me out - and because it is just so darn FUN to give stuff away - I'm holding a Weekend Spot Special for this stamp set:

How can you win?

Place any order $30 or more and qualify to win it!

But...

I'm only taking the first 8 people who place a qualifying order so ACT NOW! GOOD LUCK!

Also - if you are on my customer email distribution list and sent me a response - you'll automatically get a ballot for the draw for the FREE STAMP SET shown here...my way of saying THANK YOU for letting me know how you feel!!

Contest ends 5pm on Sunday August 30th

  • Qualifying orders cannot be club, class or event orders and past orders cannot qualify toward this draw
  • Orders can be placed directly through myself or online at lisaburns.stampinup.net but must be made & confirmed by Sunday August 30th at 5pm
  • Cash, Chq, Visa or Mastercard welcome as payments
  • Canadian orders only please

No comments: