Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life is good...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

It's the start of a brand new year! A time to set new goals and work toward new challenges!

I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for the Burns family!

Thanks for all your patience as I took some time away from blogging to spend time with family & friends. I hope you got to enjoy some downtime also!

These next few months will be busy! Busy getting back into the routine of school & work, busy with hockey and busy of course with my Stampin' Up! business! Our biggest promotion of the year is right around the corner so if you're familiar with SALE-A-BRATION you know that you're in for a treat!

If you haven't heard of SALE-A-BRATION (SAB for short) yet - don't worry - you will learn lots more about it over the next few weeks as I prepare for my winter class/event schedules and workshop bookings!

Have a wonderful first day of January everyone! Be back soon...promise :o)

No comments: