Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Upline's Full Team Meeting!

I hope you're all having a great week so far!

I'm very excited to go to a Stampin' Up! quarterly meeting tonight - they are always full of great information, lots of creativity and fantastic friends! I especially love these meetings because I know a number of my team will be attending and I can't wait to see them and find out how they are doing!

I'm also excited about participating in a 'shoebox swap'! Believe it or not, this is actually my first shoebox swap so I've spent a significant amount of time working through some samples in order to end up with the ideal card for this type of event! My card needed to be something demonstratable (something that can be completed within 10mins or less) and needed to use either Sale-A-Bration or products from the New Occasions Mini!

Here's what I came up with...using inspiration from our demo gallery of projects (Stampin' Connection)! Special credit thanks to Julie Davidson for the inspiration!

I'll be back tomorrow with updates from the meeting! Have a great night everyone!!

No comments: